Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

I got a wild hair to visit this deserted blog and realized it was so nice to be able to read back over what was going on at different times in my life (even with as few entries as I have). I mean, who remembers their child's bout of diarrhea their first week of Pre-K? And now he's in first grade with no diarrhea to speak of.

My children say hilarious things every day. I often call my husband or call my mom just to tell them so someone else will know... maybe help me remember. I want to remember all of those wonderful, witty things that come out of their mouths, and unfortunately I've already forgotten so much. I'm hoping to get some of those saved here, so that the next time I go three years without posting, I can come back and giggle at the geniuses my children are.

Bug turned 10 about two weeks ago, and Monkey turned 7 last week. I can't believe how big they are. They bring so much joy and craziness to my life every day. And when on earth did I get old enough to have such big children?! I've become one of those women, who start every sentence with, "I remember when...." Wow, I'm old.

1 comment:

DD said...

glad to hear from you sweetie pie. :) I'll add you to my reader so I can keep up with ya.